Our estate services deliver a high standard daily across a vast portfolio of properties ranging from 10 units to 500! We provide a wide range of services to enhance your home/investment. This, along with choosing the right contractor, is highly important to adding value and beauty to your development. From gardening to graffiti removal, we are able to help with all different sizes of jobs and always work closely with our customers to ensure the get the job done to the best of our ability.
We are always investing time and energy into making sure our staff are fully trained and our equipment is of the best quality so that we are working safely and can deliver work that easily meets the high standards that we set ourselves.
Contracts shouldn’t be chosen on cost alone, yet it happens all the time! With no research or in-depth tender process, and a year down the line the development has gone backwards. Some of these problems also include unhappy residents and managing agents chasing contractors, which shouldn’t happen and wouldn’t happen is the correct contract was chosen.
With this in mind, we want you to have a think about the below before engaging with your new contractor:
What is Estate Services?
Estate service covers properties where there are communal areas. Covering a wide range of daily services as required.
The main items covered are:
- Cleaning – Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly
- Removal of bulk refuses and litter
- Waste storage cleaning
- Fly Tipping
- Graffiti Removal
- Grass Cutting, Weeding, Pruning, Tree Lopping and Planting
- Guttering maintenance – cleaning/repairs
- Undertaking estate improvements & maintenance
- Security – Doors, Locks
- Emergency lighting – Fire – CCTV
- Decoration internal & external
- “Section 20” works
- Leak detection
What should you expect from your chosen contractor:
- Attendance logs
- Site reports, with photos
- Reliability & a professional approach
- Recommendations for improvements
- Cost saving implementation
- Standards of delivery
- Reactive emergency maintenance cover (24 hours)
- Reporting communal repairs/issue found on inspections
- Uniformed trained staff
- Continuity of staff
- Attendance at AGM’s or general meetings
- Transparency on costs & delivery
- Accreditation’s to perform the required works
- Reference’s checked & verified